- Create awareness on the importance of safeguarding our health and environment through workshops, seminars and field-studies.
- Implementing development programs in the education sector by providing volunteer teachers in various schools.
- Promote and encourage research in environment conservation, health and sustainable development.
- To undertake health education, Training of health workers and provide health services.
- To establish educational institution in all fields of Arts, Science, Technical, Educational, Medical, Engineering etc., at any such kind for the benefit of the public for the development and benefit if most backward and scheduled caste etc., for the public without distinction of the caste, race and creed.
- Implement field projects to improve, enrich and enhance environmental quality and protect existing/fast disappearing ecosystems.
- To implement programs of Women Empowerment and thus promote their level of dependence socially, economically and educationally.
- To conduct camps, youth programs and career, counseling centers, establish health clinics and hospitals to treat in-patients and out-patients.
- To start graduate, post-graduate programs and research institutes in the field of population, family planning, child and women health, medicine, engineering, environmental sanitation, computer education, nutrition, etc.
- To conduct medical camp and screening school children.
- To create means for providing medical assistant to the people suffering from diseases, especially for helpless people.
- To provide help under health & nutrition services for women and children.
- To understand health education, Training of health workers and provide health services.
- Inform and influence individuals/institutions whose decisions affect the environment, health ecology and in turn, human existence on this planet.
- Produce multi lingual resource & information material such as films, books, posters, publications etc., and telecast/distribute them to reach out to a larger audience.
- Establishing a public library for the social and educational development of the people.
- Coordinating and helping other social welfare organization like NGO's and INGO's in their objectives.
- To educate and orient schoolteachers, students, social workers communities and general public through implementation of workshops and projects on issues like environment, education, health, moral values and other related social problems.
- To organize and help in organizing awareness programs which are meaningful and effectiveness in uplifting the morality of society specially in preparing a better future for the youths.
- Provide scholarship/financial help to poor rural/village people for their overall development.
- To produce video films, publish books, journals, periodical and literature on environmental, social and educational subjects.
- To help and co-operate with other social or voluntary organization having similar aims and objects.
- Organizing programs for uplifting proper sanitation in drinking water, health and family planning.
- To raise funds through collection, donation or subscription and other means and invest money or incur expenditure in such manner as shall promote the attainment of aims and objectives of Kjell Borneland Foundation.
- Focus efforts on groups of marginalized children: the displaced, ethnic minorities, girls, the disabled, younger children, former child soldiers.
- Find ways to address community tensions and enhance integration.
- Engage governments, local NGO's, or communities themselves as partners.
- To provide education and training in info-technology;
- To establish a full-fledged educational Institute by developing an infrastructure where basic education beginning from Nursery.
- To play role in the society to uplift educational standard of the locality by imparting training and education to all section of children.
- To foster and generate confidence and value of life is regard to duty to the society and awareness.
- To plan, promote, assist, monitor and guide in the implementation of educational programs, activate to develop the awareness in the society the value of education and learning.
- To encourage and inculcate the sense of pride in the cultural heritage of India by the medium of education.
- To develop laboratory facilities for science, audio-visual computer and IT technology.
- To develop a library facility for the children for better learning and education, who are inducted in the school.
- To undertake any other educational programs and activities that may in future he necessary for further learning.
- To do all such other things as may be deemed incidental or conducive to the attainment of the foregoing objects.
- To establish and maintain a library ,Hostel ,old age home for the benefit of the public and also a free-reading room for the study of Indian Culture.
- To organize occasionally seminars ,debates, sports and games coaching classes so that the students coming to the school may be complete men and women in the future years that they can fight against any odds faced by them in their lives as social begins.
- By arranging/developing literacy and education programs informal schools for primary education and audit literacy program for women
Aims & Objectives of KBF
Volunteer with us
Volunteer with us in our endevours on Environment, Education & Health
A Hunt for Green Souls
Its an facebook initiative of gaining 10Million Likes and more on a page through green souls. We want lots of nature lovers, environmentalists and green thinkers in our organisation working and sharing ideas like a team globally. Everyone is welcome to join us in facebook.
Please visit our facebook page on the below link.